Bambuddha Director of Programs Mariane Power shares what being a Bambuddha 2020 Coach could mean for you in this video.
Well, this agile, aware, curious, compassionate, creative bunch will have a few things in common, like having:
- A history of kind and sustainable life/work practices
- A track record of being intrinsically motivated, life long learners
- Proven coaching experience at an executive leadership level
- A combined EIQ and AIQ, to hold space for the emotional experience of uncertainty
- An optimistic mindset capable of reframing challenges into opportunities
- A grounding in strengths-based approaches to behaviour change
- A hunger to learn, grow and contribute for the greater good
- A growing kindness portfolio, that speaks to their personal and professional impact
- Are willing to give a minimum of 15hrs over the 2020-2021 financial year to coach the Bambuddha leadership community.
2020 Coaches are whole humans, with integrated heads and hearts, who will help our collective community of business leaders to amplify to the world all that is good and possible.
Expressions of interest open now until July 30th! You can register here
Interviews will take place during August and the final Coach 2020 selection will be announced on 1st September.