HOW TO LAY THE FOUNDATIONS OF A COMPELLING BRAND
Branding can be a tricky concept to comprehend and many creative freelancers and arts organisations don’t understand how to make it work. In a marketplace full of mixed marketing messages, a compelling brand can help a creative practitioner or organisation stand out from the crowd. Creatives who make the most of their branding can build a loyal community of clients and customers that are engaged and interested, willing to spend money, and happy to spread the word.
In this down-to-earth workshop, participants will learn about:
- The basic concepts of branding, and why it’s so important;
- Personal and professional branding, and how it applies to creative practitioners;
- The ingredients that make a compelling brand;
- Practical steps to help participants bring their branding A-Game
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Lifetime access to a dedicated UNDERSTANDING BRANDING Dropbox folder full of additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
- Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
- The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.
All questions are welcome in this relaxed, safe and inclusive workshop. Participants are also encouraged to share their own experiences and network with their fellow practitioners.
You also get free advice! All NSW participants are entitled to 4 x 1 hour CHAT sessions, with a creative industries business advisor, 100% subsidised by Business Connect and therefore at no cost to you (no, there’s no catch!).
Who should enrol? Creative freelancers, established practitioners, arts organisations.
|Who is Presenting?
Lillie Brown is a freelance marketing strategist and Marketing Manager of Creative Plus Business. Lillie works with small to medium creative businesses to devise and implement marketing and social media strategies that are easy for creative brains to digest. She has been the Marketing Manager of Creative Plus Business since 2018, and is invaluable in helping build our social enterprise to a national scale!
What is Creative Plus Business? We’re a social enterprise dedicated to educating creative people and arts organisations about business skills. We help through sharing practical knowledge in a fun and irreverent way, and everything we do is designed to help creatives to feel more confident and comfortable about the entrepreneurial aspects of their creative practice. We believe that a bit of naughtiness, tempered with a kind heart and a big dose of professionalism, is the key to helping creative people understand the boring basics of business.
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Wednesday March 24th, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
, Online ,Book Here