This free, full-day workshop will inspire, empower and develop your creative confidence to start your side hustle, get a new idea off the ground at work or start a new business.
In this workshop, you will learn how to explore the possibility of innovation and catalyse a new idea into potential new products and services and sustainability initiatives Fishburners.
About Workshop Facilitator: John Marino
– Consulting executive with 12+ years T-shaped expertise in 6 industries, bringing a depth of capability in multi-channel, cross-functional end-to-end innovation and redesign of processes, products and services.
– Certified in Human-Centred Design, Lean Six Sigma, Agile disciplines and trained in behavioural science, deeply practised through ‘hands-on’ use of methodologies to deliver great outcomes.
– Proven record in delivering innovative transformation programs that reimagine, digitise and automate B2B, B2C and employee experiences to drive growth and reduce costs.
– Initiatives implemented have yielded cash flows and cost savings of $600m, increased efficiency by 5%-62% and scored +15% to +92% in NPS.
– Specialist in facilitating teams from ambiguity to action, using insights and data to inform, influence, challenge and articulate strategies, frame projects, and design experiences.
– Creator of narratives about how changes improve customers’ lives.
– Stakeholder management spans C-level, directors, frontline and subject experts gaining high levels of trust and success.
– Builder of collaborative co-located and geographically dispersed employee and external partner networks to collaborate with urgency and purpose.
– Nudger and challenger within teams by asking, ‘what ideas can we prototype tomorrow to get quick & early learnings and achieve desired results?’
How to Find Us/Housekeeping
If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our physical event. Tune in virtually instead!**Please note photos may be taken during the event. If you wish to opt-out, please let one of our staff members know or email [email protected] for any other concerns. Go directly up to Level 3 of the Sydney Startup Hub and walk down the yellow corridor. Limited places available so registration is essential.
Fishburners is much more than a coworking space. We are a not for profit, passionate community of 300+ scalable tech startups that only exists thanks to our amazing sponsors – Google for Startups, UTS, Chartered Accountants, and Jobs for NSW. We are dedicated to inspiring and helping startups get started, grow and succeed. Our goal is to make the hardest thing you’ve ever done easier! We do this through our different memberships which provide the facilities, resources, learning and development, mentoring, and connections that you need for your idea to come to life and flourish. We also open our doors and host some of the largest, regular events in the Australian startup ecosystem, including our bi-weekly lunch & learn workshops, and Shark Tank-style, Friday night pitches. Member or not, you’re welcome to attend and/or get involved! Any questions about memberships or events, please feel free to email [email protected]
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Monday April 26th, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fishburners, Level 3/11 York St, , Sydney NSW, 2000Book Here