This impact2021 webinar marks the release of the Centre for Social Impact’s new research report, Systems change for financial wellbeing: micro, meso and macro-level drivers.
In this report, which will be launched during the webinar, we argue that while we should continue to help improve people’s knowledge and skills in dealing with money, we need to also pay more attention to the bigger factors that drive financial inequalities, including social structures, policies and organisational behaviour.
We also advocate for a coordinated approach that draws on the leadership of organisations already participating in systems change work, while providing support and guidance to those looking to create change at the micro, meso and macro-levels.
We hope that this report and webinar will help to catalyse discussion and action so that we can collectively work towards reducing financial inequalities across Australia.
Presenters and panellists:
- Professor Kristy Muir: CEO, Centre for Social Impact
- Dr Jeremiah Brown: Research Fellow, Centre for Social Impact UNSW
- Campbell Morrison: Executive, NAB Assist
- Phil Usher: CEO, First Nations Foundation
- Dr Jack Noone (Moderator): Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Social Impact UNSW
Please be advised this is an event we are recommending and is not hosted by Bambuddha
Thursday July 15th, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
, Online ,Book Here