On Thursday 22nd October 2020, we invite you to join our expert panel at a FREE webinar aiming to answer: ‘How can you prioritise your modern slavery risks?’
The panel will share their experiences working with Australian businesses in different sectors, examine how human rights and modern slavery issues sit within the strategic, sustainability and social sustainability agendas, and explore how we can address and prioritise the risks of modern slavery in our operations and supply chains.
So please join our panel, and ask your own questions, as they respond to concerns such as:
- My organisation has spent so long developing a sustainability strategy and social sustainability plan that I’m not sure how to turn our teams to modern slavery issues?
- We’re only just scratching the surface when it comes to human rights, so how do I prioritise our modern slavery risks, allocate resources, and focus our efforts?
- Our organisation has updated our policies and rolled out some training, now what does due diligence look like in year two when it comes to modern slavery?
- The true risk of harm to people is rarely found in the first tier of suppliers – what are the toolkits and resources to start gaining visibility over tiers two, three and beyond?
- How can we better work across industries and sectors to address the risks in our shared supply chains – what examples of collaboration are there to learn from?
- Nicole Thompson, Head of Sustainable & Ethical Procurement at Edge Environment
- Robin Mellon, CEO of Better Sydney, and Project Manager for the Property Council of Australia’s Modern Slavery Supplier Platform
- Susan Mizrahi, Chief Sustainability Officer at Australia Post and Chair of the London Benchmarking Group Steering Committee
- Justin Dillon, CEO and Founder of FRDM and Made In A Free World
- Nicole D’Souza, Ethical Sourcing Manager at Konica Minolta Australia
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Thursday October 22nd, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
, Online ,Book Here