About this Event
This course is for you if:
- You’re a fundraising professional and are suddenly responsible for writing all your fundraising and donor care copy
- You’re part of a small fundraising team with limited resources for external consultants
- You’re just starting out in copywriting for fundraising and want the skills to build a successful career.
The course begins with fundraising copy fundamentals, moving on as your skills develop to advanced techniques that will multiply your income and keep your donors inspired and engaged.
You’ll end the course with all the skills you need to write winning fundraising appeals and build strong and lasting donor relationships.
Each of the six course units begins with a webinar where you’ll receive practical guidance, best practice examples and the latest professional insights on each topic. Your learning will continue after each webinar with exercises to practice on your own.
SESSION 1 & 2: Fundraising Copy Fundamentals
- How to choose a great case study story
- Interview techniques
- How to structure a fundraising letter
- Long copy versus short copy
- Appeal pack elements – what works and why
SESSION 3 & 4: Fundraising Copy Next Level
- Personalisation and targeted copy
- Donor care and engagement as a way to maximise income and retention
- Copywriting for RG acquisition and retention
- Visionary copy for Bequest prospects and confirmed
SESSION 5 & 6: Digital Fundraising Copy
- How to take DM online
- How to plan an integrated campaign
- Do’s and don’ts of digital copy
- How to raise more from your emails
Session 1: 12pm AEST, 11 February 2021
Session 2: 12pm AEST, 11 March 2021
Session 3: 12pm AEST, 8 April 2021
Session 4: 1pm AEST, 6 May 2021
Session 5: 1pm AEST, 3 June 2021
Session 6: 1pm AEST, 8 July 2021
One on one sessions with Dominique can be booked at a convenient time for you via our booking system.
Unlimited Access Option
If you’re really wanting to become a professional fundraising copywriter, we have a limited number of places with unlimited access to Dominique over the course of the 6 months. Early Birds save $1500 on the total cost!
YOUR PRESENTER & MENTOR
International trainer and presenter and CEO of Heart for Causes, Dominique has been helping non-profits create winning fundraising appeals for over 17 years.
As one of Australia’s most successful copywriters, she will not only inspire you to create copy that is crisp and compelling, but set you up for fundraising success as we head into a critical time for charities.
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE AND WILL SELL OUT FAST
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Thursday February 11th, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
, Online ,Book Here