Re-think, Re-set, Re-boot: Reshaping the Impact Economy
Ethical entrepreneurs all over Australia will meet online in October to flesh out a plan for a post COVID reshaping of the economy that will end the “either/or” thinking about our economy and well-being.
Hear from business and community leaders who bring both the wisdom of the past and the innovative technologies of the future to share how communities have survived and thrived, as well as new ways that small-medium businesses can adapt to remain purposeful in the future.
An unforgettable experience, packed with insightful and practical advice and workshops. Be inspired by the stories of passionate social entrepreneurs and trailblazers.
This year’s Ethical Enterprise Conference offers amazing value:
– 46 speakers and presenters
– 12 hands on workshops to choose from
– 12 incredible stories from finalists of the Ethical Enterprise Award and Early Pitch Competition
– Access to recorded session
– Option for conference kit by MET Design (Australian based social enterprise)
– Tickets cost from $50 to $80 per day
This offers you and your staff valuable opportunity for personal and business development, networking and engaging with impact driven business.
– Meet and connect with some truly inspiring social entrepreneurs and other responsible businesses
– Learn about the social enterprise/ ethical business space in Australia
– Find opportunity to collaborate and network with leaders in this space
– Personal and business Development with our hands-on sessions
– Be part a community that is creating positive change
– Be part of Reshaping the Impact Economy post COVID as we adapt and change.
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Monday October 26th, 2020
, Online ,Book Here