We know how important face-to-face interaction is at live events and we’ve learned the effect virtual events can have on registrations. As we begin to think about the return of in-person, it’s time to focus on a new type of event –the hybrid event.
Combining the best of both in-person and virtual, hybrid events provide maximum flexibility and accessibility for attendees.
This webinar will reveal everything that marketers need to know for a step-by-step guide to hosting a successful and memorable hybrid event.
- Learn how hybrid events are one event, two experiences
- The basic elements of a hybrid event
- Practical tips to help you design a successful hybrid event
- Six strategies for marketing hybrid events
About the presenter:
Leighton is in his fourth year with Cvent, and his seventh year organising events around his local community of Brisbane.
With this unique perspective, Leighton has been a catalyst to helping multiple organisations improve their event management practices, by enhancing attendee experience through the adoption of event technology.
Leighton has a passion for customer service and loves finding high-tech solutions to simplify the increasingly complex requirements in the event world. In 2021 marketers have seen a transformation in their role from traditional marketing responsibilities to expanding requirement to become strategic designers of event experiences whether it’s virtual, in-person or hybrid and Leighton believes that technology has become key.
- AMI Webinars are FREE for AMI members and 30AUD for non-members.
- Certified Practicing Marketers can register PMP Points at this event.
- The recording will be available to watch on demand in the AMI Content Library for AMI Members only.
- You will receive the access link at 4pm a day prior to the Webinar to the e-mail address you have registered with (remember to check your Junk folder). If you don’t receive this please contact AMI team on 02 7228 2156 or [email protected] before the 06 May 2021 12:00 PM AEST. AMI Event Terms and Conditions apply.
Please be advised this is an event we are recommending and is not hosted by Bambuddha
Thursday July 29th, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
, Online ,Book Here