As with other professions, HR management confronts a number of difficult issues and dilemmas concerning ethics, roles, practices and the nature of its professional association.
HR professionals increasingly need to address complex ethical issues in the workplace as part of their role. More and more organisations are making explicit the standards of behaviour expected in the workplace, and often HR are charged with ensuring that these standards are met and are tasked with dealing with the situation when these standards are breached. This can give rise to some complex situations that may be extremely difficult to manage.
While the basics of ethical conduct can be quite simple, the application can be difficult because in real-life it often involves complex dilemmas.
This course looks at the role HR plays in managing ethics within the organisational context and uses a case based approach to consider ways in which HR manages ethical dilemmas.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Define the professional and ethical principles which guide human resource management
- Understand HR’s role is supporting the CEO and Executive Management to ensure an ethical workplace culture
- Understand HR’s role in the ethical decision-making process
- Apply ethical decision-making tools to ethical workplace dilemmas.
Who should enrol
This course is suitable for HR professionals with 2+ years’ experience.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at [email protected] or call 1300 239 642.
How it works
|Virtual Workshop||Blended Online|
|Course duration: Two days
Learner effort: 6 hours (i.e. 3 hours per day)
How it works:
The virtual workshop consists of two live 3-hour online facilitator-led workshop sessions across two days.
|Course duration: One week
Learner effort: Approx. 5-6 hours
How it works:
The blended online course consists of:
• Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – two 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 3 hours)
• Between session self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
Please note – this a third party event we are recommending and not hosted by Bambuddha.
Tuesday May 11th, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
, Online ,Book Here