Board Director – Technology & Innovation
Board Director – Technology & Innovation
The Board Director of Technology & Innovation will be driven by the mission of designing and transforming leadership experience, development, and growth. The Board Director will be experienced in human centred design methodologies and data science. With an ability to utilise Technology and Innovation to drive the Bambuddha strategy, customer experience, framework, and methodology for delivering and scaling the Bambuddha Group portfolio of products within defined budget and timelines.
By the end of 2021 we are establishing a new board to help us scale our commercialisation and impact as an enterprise. We are looking for skilled, purposeful, and qualified board members to ensure we have excellent governance and expertise to guide the next stages of our growth.
Bambuddha group has a small team which manages the leadership community and program delivery with input from two active subcommittees – in addition to the new, to be formed Board. We also have a wide network of coaching volunteers and partners who are committed to our impact goals.
- Corporate Kindness Conference & Awards Committee (6 members)
Focus on developing the awareness and engagement of businesses in the Corporate Kindness Conference & Awards.
- Programs Committee (6 members)
Focus on development of high impact programs and impact created through our scholarship offerings
To reflect our ambition and commitment to be more representative in our governance structures, we particularly encourage and welcome applications from first nations people, young people, people with a disability, people from minority ethnic backgrounds and people from the LGBTQ+ community.
Why Choose Bambuddha Group
- Access to our professional development programs.
- Opportunity to move the dial on social and environmental change
- Cross collaboration across other director roles
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of one of the most progressive leadership development communities in the world
- Skilled volunteering opportunity
- We do things differently, we are optimistic, upbeat, and kind in our style and communication.
Commitment to the Board
- The Board meets five times a year (including a strategy away-day) usually in Wollongong. The position is voluntary and not remunerated, although reasonable expenses are paid. You may also be asked to spend time on specific projects in alignment with the talent and experience you are bringing the position.
- The appointment is expected to commence in Oct 2021 for a three-year term, in the first instance.
- All board directors must have AICD/ GICD or equivalent board qualifications or be working towards this, to be obtained within 12 months of commencement.
- The position is a 3-year position reviewed every 12 months.
- Learn more about the responsibilities of a director here
Please send a resume/LinkedIn and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and WHY you want to help steer Bambuddha Group to an impactful and commercially sustainable future.
What are people saying about us?
Bambuddha worked with SDMF on recasting our events fundraising strategy. They got it grasped our requirements quickly and shaped a workshop for a time poor and diverse stakeholder group wrestling with a thorny problem. We found it particularly valuable that they draw upon their own deep and broad experience and can quickly cut to the heart of the issue.
Bambuddha creative is a dynamic and refreshing team of marketing guru's. Very quickly they identified what our target market would respond to in order to create conversions. They helped to identify and add the "heart" to our product and showed us how to use this in the marketing plan for our target market. They have boundless energy, work within your budget, are incredibly understanding & supportive and do not know the word 'obstacle' We only have one wish.... that Bambuddha would join our team permanently. Thank you.
Contributing some of our profits to fundraising and charities has always been part of our business. But Bambuddha helped us streamline our fundraising efforts and align with one charity to create more of an impact and allow more ways for the whole team to be involved. This created a more meaningful charity partnership for the business and a clear fundraising plan.
Bambuddha worked with us to develop our marketing strategy during a period of growth for the company, the advice and solutions they provided enabled us to take the next steps. We have gone on to see significant growth, a big thanks to Anna and the team.
Working with Bambuddha Group has helped me define a vision for the business and create a blue print for our CSR, sustainability and employee corporate kindness initiatives, whereby our team is empowered to contribute as part of their overall KPI's and contribution
Working kinder adds an additional layer of strength in business, which has been an important aspect for me. Bambuddha Group allows like minded people to come together to create strong and conscious businesses with lots of heart and soul
By sharing their expertise Bambuddha helped us effectively connect our culture to service strategy in a way that truly engaged our staff. The program ensured our people were happy, motivated and armed with materials created to build efficiency and excellence within their teams. We would endorse Bambuddha to any like-minded company looking to develop an empowered culture for their people.
Bambuddha introduced us to the B Corp assessment tool so we could benchmark our practices across governance, transparency, environment and social impact. By doing this we were able to go for certification. The team continue to work with us to deepen our impact for our stakeholders and the community.
How Bambuddha Are You?
Contact us today to see how your Working Hard can be Working Kind.