My name is Will Wheeler. I am a proud dyslexic professional and founder of Neurodiversity Academy and author of The Book of Dyslexic Motivation in Pictures.
I am currently based in Sydney, Australia and work with amazing people all over the world via face to face and video conferencing.
I’m passionate about helping neurodivergent professionals and organisations reach greatness through leadership and providing the correct support.
More than anything, I love helping people see the power of what being neurodivergent means.
I live and breathe my personal values and I stand by these:
1. Encourage others to be their best selves.
2. Motivate everyone to reach greatness.
3. Embrace outside thinking and being different.
4. Neurodiversity = Awesomeness.
5. Embrace who you are and what you can achieve.
6. Dream big, Achieve big in life.
I am also an energetic motivational speaker and I love inspiring people to be the best they can be.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and I look forward to talking more in the future.
Keep being awesome