HALF DAY WORKSHOP WITH MANAGING DIRECTOR, NINA MAPSON BONE
There is nothing more important to a business’s success than hiring great people! Nothing!
Whether you are new to hiring or a seasoned professional, this half day workshop provides new ideas, tips and practical advice to make an impact on your recruitment strategy and your future hiring success in the world of Business Services.
We aim to equip you with the tools to build a ‘best practice’ Recruitment & Selection strategy for your business from start to finish.
Some key topics covered include:
- Candidate sourcing – where and how to find the perfect candidate
- How to structure an interview to get the best result
- Behavioural interview techniques and effective questioning
- Tools and other resources for determining best hire
- Finding the perfect match
- Induction and attachment – keeping your new employee engaged
- Make better recruitment decisions
- To find quality candidates that match your needs
- Understand the challenges of recruiting in today’s market
- Save time recruiting allowing you to focus on other needs
- To make a positive impact on the working lives of the people we connect with
You will leave with the knowledge and tools to make better informed recruitment decisions, and a greater understanding of what is involved in the recruitment and selection process in Business Services.
This small interactive session holds a maximum of 16 spaces, with a limit of 2 people per organisation to attend to deliver a quality cross-section of sharing across the group.
Reserve your place today!
Please note, photos may be taken during the event for use by Beaumont People. If you wish not to be photographed, please advise a Beaumont People employee on the day.
By registering to attend this event, you are saying “I don’t want to miss out!” on any future Beaumont People events and must-know updates. We know you also love building your network and connecting with leading subject matter experts, therefore giving us your blessing to pass on your details to this amazing speaker to access all their knowledge.
Thursday April 30th, 2020
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Beaumont People, Sydney ,Book Here