Charities need to raise money and businesses need to make money…
When both come together in ways that support their combined success and focus on creating positive impact, the results can be transformational for our people and planet!
There are a myriad ways that the for-purpose and for-profits sectors can work together in partnership, and the first steps to working out which models are right for your organisation, is to understand how the landscape is changing and to identify your corporate partnerships sweet spot.
You are a valuable marketing partner and solution provider to the right brand, and vice versa. It’s time to work out where your core mission and their core business intersect!
In this highly interactive and hands-on workshop, Abby will show you how to truly create opportunities for shared value by identifying how you can solve the pain points that your ideal partners have right now.
- The trends that are shaping successful partnerships and why now is the perfect time to create a partnerships strategy.
- The United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals and how businesses are using them to guide their path to developing a social purpose.
- Developing your value proposition to the right partner by understanding where a brand’s pain points are and how you can solve their problems.
- The myriad partnership opportunities open to your organisation, beyond traditional sponsorship.
You’ll learn how to:
- Re-frame your concept of successful sponsorships and partnerships by looking at the trends that are changing the way they work.
- Navigate the UN’s SDGs and understand why they are a powerful partnerships tool.
- Engage your entire organisation to create a value proposition that’s unique to your organisation and mission.
- Move beyond traditional sponsorship models and into multi-dimensional partnerships.
Thursday April 9th, 2020
Beaumont People, Level 29/259 George St, Sydney NSW, 2000Book Here