Diploma of Executive Coaching
This course is for experienced CEOs and senior executives who want to coach back into organisations as an external Executive Coach.
- Thirteen units of study, including the Diploma of Professional Coaching.
- Includes 3 units of study to develop your coaching leadership style, communication, change management and innovation abilities and enhance your personal relationships with your direct reports, colleagues and others in the organisation.
- You learn how to be a more effective leader, influencer and communicator, how to manage upwards and use your power bases to bring about change.
- Credit may be available if you have already completed similar academic studies in these areas..
- Includes 2 units of study dedicated to developing your skills as an Executive Coach, based on the scenarios you are likely to encounter when you coach C-suite executives.
- You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
- Hours of practical, hands-on, coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly to international standards.
- Business and marketing support via videos, webinars and personal coaching / mentoring throughout the course.
- You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and complete the required number of coaching hours.
- Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars atyour convenience. Workshop option is recommended.
- Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support provided, 7 days a week via email & phone, as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business.
- You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and and complete the additional ICF requirements.
Your investment: $6264
Includes 20% discount by booking through Bambuddha Group +10% discount for total upfront payment (total usual price is $8700 +gst)
If you have any questions or are not sure which course is the right one for you please email us at [email protected].
What are people saying about us?
Bambuddha worked with SDMF on recasting our events fundraising strategy. They got it grasped our requirements quickly and shaped a workshop for a time poor and diverse stakeholder group wrestling with a thorny problem. We found it particularly valuable that they draw upon their own deep and broad experience and can quickly cut to the heart of the issue.
Bambuddha creative is a dynamic and refreshing team of marketing guru's. Very quickly they identified what our target market would respond to in order to create conversions. They helped to identify and add the "heart" to our product and showed us how to use this in the marketing plan for our target market. They have boundless energy, work within your budget, are incredibly understanding & supportive and do not know the word 'obstacle' We only have one wish.... that Bambuddha would join our team permanently. Thank you.
Contributing some of our profits to fundraising and charities has always been part of our business. But Bambuddha helped us streamline our fundraising efforts and align with one charity to create more of an impact and allow more ways for the whole team to be involved. This created a more meaningful charity partnership for the business and a clear fundraising plan.
Bambuddha worked with us to develop our marketing strategy during a period of growth for the company, the advice and solutions they provided enabled us to take the next steps. We have gone on to see significant growth, a big thanks to Anna and the team.
Working with Bambuddha Group has helped me define a vision for the business and create a blue print for our CSR, sustainability and employee corporate kindness initiatives, whereby our team is empowered to contribute as part of their overall KPI's and contribution
Working kinder adds an additional layer of strength in business, which has been an important aspect for me. Bambuddha Group allows like minded people to come together to create strong and conscious businesses with lots of heart and soul
By sharing their expertise Bambuddha helped us effectively connect our culture to service strategy in a way that truly engaged our staff. The program ensured our people were happy, motivated and armed with materials created to build efficiency and excellence within their teams. We would endorse Bambuddha to any like-minded company looking to develop an empowered culture for their people.
Bambuddha introduced us to the B Corp assessment tool so we could benchmark our practices across governance, transparency, environment and social impact. By doing this we were able to go for certification. The team continue to work with us to deepen our impact for our stakeholders and the community.
How Bambuddha Are You?
Contact us today to see how your Working Hard can be Working Kind.