We provide annual 12-month Game Changer member scholarships to enable underrepresented business leaders to access our coaching, education and community of like-minded humans. This is possible due to our community’s paid members who pay it forward, along with our sponsors and partners. We think diversity in leadership and on boards is not just good for business but creates more kindness for people, customers, community, and environment. The value of the scholarship is $6,000 per recipient, and applications close on 30th June 2022.
Program participants will receive the following:
- 12-month Game Changer membership
- 1-1 coach who will meet with you every month to help you establish and work towards your development and growth goals
- Goal tracker subscription
- Success planning session with one of the Bambuddha Group team
- Access to networking events with likeminded leaders
- A membership media kit to promote your alignment to kindness in business and leadership
- In addition to coaching, program participants have to access a 12-month calendar of masterclasses here
- 60% off tickets to the 2023 Corporate Kindness Conference & Awards
- Opportunity to apply for the Amplify project on successful completion of your 12-month program
At Bambuddha Group, we have created a community for people looking for a different KIND of leadership development.
You are eligible to apply for the Game Changer 12-month program under the following criteria.
1) Current position;
- Business owner or operator
- Middle management, senior leadership in an SME or Corporate.
- Founder, owner, or leader in a social enterprise
2) Identify as one or more of the following;
- First Nations People
- Women over 50
- Minority Ethnic (including second generation)
- Bush Fire or Flood Affected Business Owner
- Emerging Leader (under 25 with a purpose-driven business or initiative)
3) 2021-2022 personal taxable income is below $45,000
- We select program participants based on those most in need; this includes criteria around taxable income, current work status, and how you meet the under-representation criteria.
- You may be eligible for a partial scholarship if you meet 2 of the 3 areas of criteria, so do apply.
How to apply
Complete the form below with as much information about you as possible, including how this coaching scholarship will help you. We will be in touch soon! If you need any assistance in completing this form; email us at [email protected] or call 0420546019
While we greatly appreciate the work of our partners and kind collaborators in the NFP and Government sectors, please note only business leaders are eligible for this scholarships program; you can see our paid coaching programs here and our corporate kindness solutions here.
Bambuddha Group is a social enterprise committed to reducing inequality and underrepresentation in Business.
Apply now for the scholarship program.