Puck is a strategist, researcher and writer with a passion for the social side of sustainability and humanising business. She holds a Master’s in Business Economics and a PhD in Corporate Social Responsibility. Meet her in the video below!
She loves to work with leaders who are ready to become intentional about creating measurable positive impact. She combines a focus on care and kindness with a deep understanding of business and industry realities.
Puck’s consultancy Kin Strategy takes a holistic approach focused on all aspects of performance: financial, social and environmental. Puck’s services cover four main areas:
- Social impact strategy and measurement: She helps organisations be intentional about their social impact, report on it and leverage it for their brands
- Empathetic leadership: She mentors leaders in developing human-centred company cultures that are wellbeing-focused and high-performing
- Big Data and sustainability: She assists with leveraging progressive technologies and Big Data to create sustainability strategies
- Research: She provides qualitative research services around impact, wellbeing and sustainability
Also, Puck is
- An executive mentor for C-suite executives
- A research associate for research-consulting group Resilient Organisations (NZ)
- A social impact specialist for Gemelli Consulting and Happy Cow (NZ)
- A founding partner of Empact Co., a collective of impact-focused professionals
- A lecturer in business sustainability and responsible leadership
- A participant in government conversations about the NZ social enterprise sector development
You can read some of Puck’s recent articles on Medium:
- Why we need empathetic business leadership post Covid
- Why Your Business Should Start Measuring ‘Wishy Washy’ Wellbeing
- Big Data Will Save Us, Right?
She works location independent.