Bambuddha Group provide part and full scholarships to enable underrepresented leaders to access our coaching and accelerator programs. This is possible due to our community’s paid members who pay it forward, along with our sponsors and partners. We think diversity in leadership and on boards is not just good for business but creates more kindness for people, customers, the community, and the environment. The value of program scholarships allocated is up to a value of 6,000 per recipient.
Scholarship applications are open to any of the following programs
- Coaching Program
- Brand Accelerator
- People & Culture Accelerator
- Start-Up Accelerator
At Bambuddha Group, we have created a community for people looking for a different KIND of leadership development.
You are eligible to apply for the Game Changer 12-month program under the following criteria.
1) Current position;
- Business owner or operator
- Middle management, senior leadership in an SME or Corporate.
- Founder, owner, or leader in a social enterprise
2) Identify as one or more of the following;
- Black, Indigenous, and people of color
- Woman over 50
- Bush Fire or Flood Affected Business Owner
- Emerging Leader (under 25 with a purpose-driven business or initiative)
3) 2022-2023 personal taxable income is below $45,000
- We select program participants based on those most in need; this includes criteria around taxable income, current work status, and how you meet the under-representation criteria.
- You may be eligible for a partial scholarship if you meet 2 of the 3 areas of criteria, so do apply.
How to apply
Complete the form below with as much information about you as possible, including how this coaching scholarship will help you. We will be in touch soon! If you need any assistance in completing this form; email us at [email protected]
While we greatly appreciate the work of our partners and kind collaborators in the NFP and Government sectors, please note only business leaders are eligible for this scholarship program
Bambuddha Group is a social enterprise committed to reducing inequality and underrepresentation in the last 3 years we have provided over $500,000 in scholarships.
Apply now for the scholarship program.